Ghent University, INAGRO and the Agricultural University of Athens are organising a virtual cross-exchange visit on best practices for multi-actor approaches for projects on smart protection on July 9th, from 10:00-12:00 a.m.
Aim of the virtual visit is:
- To widen the Thematic Network community
- To link Thematic Networks with Multi-Actor Projects, and Operational Groups in the field of smart protection
- To present the EURAKNOS TN Explorer’s Guide
- To exchange experiences on multi-actor approaches between the thematic networks, operational groups, and H2020 multi-actor projects
- To enhance end-user engagement and uptake of results through an efficient multi-actor approach and dissemination towards end-users
- To achieve a better impact in the field of innovation in smart protection
The meeting will be held online using the Microsoft Teams Tool
Please register in advance for this meeting by submitting the form of consent. A link will soon be sent to you to be able to join the meeting.
Start connecting at 9:45 a.m. so that we can start at 10:00 a.m.
|09:45 – 10:00||Preparation|
|10:00 – 10:05||Introduction & welcome – Sylvia Burssens|
|10:05 – 10:15||EURAKNOS TN Explorer’s guide – Pieter Spanoghe|
|10:15 – 11:00||Short presentations by
|11:00 – 11:55||Interactive session moderated by Sylvia Burssens
Participants are encouraged to share experiences on multi-actor approach, end-user engagement to maximise impact & dissemination strategies
|11:55 – 12:00||Closure and goodbye|