Welcome to the Food System working group!
Main objectives of working group:
- Project planning, scoping, and cooperation.
- To increase the regional collaboration.
- To increase the synergies and trade-offs in diverse food system.
- To influence on policymaking.
Thematic challenges are connected to:
- Improving consumer trust in European food safety.
- Generating value from the large degree of diversity in European food systems.
- Enabling local and small actors in food systems to access R&I benefits and gain a better market positioning.
Coordinated by Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences (SeAMK), for more information contact:
Taru Mäki, R&D Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Karri Kallio, R&D Specialist, email@example.com